Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 am

* Rena's eye twiched " eh,...EH? " she was shocked. . .*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Kaizi's ears perked up.
(uh oh... I forgot about that...)
Kaizi (being in his new dragon body) was not used to the way dragons emotions happen... he started to vomit...
(this is bad... oh this is bad... what will she think of me... im not in the right form to be... with her... why me tho.... this is so strange.... im not going to live.. ill be like this forever... why am I so scared...)
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

*Rena Moved Kaizi's Head on the ground, before he started to vomit. She some how knew that was going to happen " oi are you okay? " SHe asked as she felt like something had struck her*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Saiyu looked at her brother and said, " Let me...down..." Her brother letted her down and she walked over to Kaizi. Saiyu hugged him, and her brother felt something ping. She cired and said, " I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Kaizi was still nervous... he didnt know what to do..
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 pm

SHe let go of Kaizi and got up. Her tears stopped at the edge of her eyes, and she turned around, but she turned her head, " I'm sorry..." SHe ran off to her brother and her brother snarled at Kaizi. He open the passage to the Dark World.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am

Kaizi flinched at Saiyu's brother's reaction and winced at him...
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:25 am

* Rena instantly felt the dark power, some of it struck her so that she was not able to help Saiyu. she fell over in pain.*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Kaizi nudged Rena hoping for her to get up....
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:01 pm

* the nudged didn't really work, but it did make her wake up a little*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:29 am

Kaizi started to move Rena a bit with his snout.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:09 pm

* Rena opened her eyes, and then got up*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 am

Kaizi started to wag his tail slowly..
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:33 am

The door started to close on them. Before it did, Saiyu said something. It was for Kaizi. She said to him and for him, to stop the wedding. The door closed on them and that was the last time they saw Saiyu, until next time.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 am

* Rena had put her and on the side of her head, " I-...feel strange..." she added*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Kaizi got up and looked at Rena.
he tilted his head.

Last edited by Lucar-Kaizi Fox on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 pm

*Rena looked away " . . .I'm sorry.."she added then blinked. She then turned her head back at Kaizi "you should go after Saiyu . . ." Rena said again, but she looked really serious*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:52 am

Kaizi nodded and got up.
He looked around... confused.
wait... Where did she go?
although dragons have a very sharp memorie, kaizi had started to feel effects of a spell that cursed him a while back...
He sat down.
In his eyes the sky started to swerl into a storm... The trees began to move around...
Kaizi was really dizzy... He fell over.
He looked Rena. She had become a strange distortion of a feline figure...
He started shaking... He was scared out of his mind...
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:28 am

Even though, dragons do have good memory, Meiyuki who came flapping through, she landed near Kaizi and Kira, who was beside him, said, "please, you are the only one who can help us."
MeiYuki snarled, but it was a kind snarl. She looked at Kaizi and flap her wings again. Kira looked at MeiYuki and he said, "Saiyu is scared. Her brother and Uncle are the same person, and she can never forget about that night."
Kira cried.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 am

Kaizi looked up at Meiyuki and shivered...
(wait... why... me?....)
He couldnt control his shaking...
At this point, it was clear that he was poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 pm

*Rena went down over to Kaizi and put her hand on his forehead*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 am

In Kaizi's eyes Rena had looked like a big deformed blob putting out another blob on his forehead...
he didnt feel anything..
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:36 pm

"Kaizi, are you okay?" She asked while looking worried and unsure of what was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Kaizi tried to shake his head... he was already shaking enough.
He started to sweat and he grabbed his tail and started to chew on it..
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

*Rena was unsure what to do, and she didn't know why he was biting his tail. She lifted her hand over to were his eyes were and stopped, a healing power was visible as she thought she could heal him.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next