Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Empty
PostSubject: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Kaizi walks in and sits at the bar.
The tender gives him a funny look. "You dont look old enough to be order'n booz, child" he said.
Oh, um.. ok.. (man I get this a lot but I swear I can handle alcohol...)
Just get me a coke then. The bar tender pops the cap on a bottle and hands it to Kaizi.
Thanks. he says as he hands him 200 yen.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:13 am

Saiyu walks in and said, " Pop! Can I get some bozze!?" The man said "Sure coming right up."
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:27 am

Kaizi looked up at Saiyu and smiled
Hey Saiyu! What brings you here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 pm

"Ha... Kaizi found a pub that's not infested with Zombies." Reikou walked over to Kaizi from the table across the room and whispered "Psst, you don't wanna be around Saiyu when she's drinking..."
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Saiyu looked at Kaizi and said, " Hey!" Smiling. She kept on drinking her bozze.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Psst, what? why.. kaizi said looking Reikou strait in the.. the eye.. erm..
Reikou's eyes gave kaizi an uncontrollable shiver.. the spikes on his back and tail retreated into his skin..
(whoa.. what was that..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Reikou looked at Kaizi's spikes. (...Okay then) He looked back at Kaizi and whispered "Mood swings..." He motioned for Kaizi to come sit at a different table. "Oh.. I'll get the drinks for us since they think your just a kid... What would you like?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:22 pm

uhm.. if you say so..
Kaizi joined Reikou at the table.
Thanks! I usually get liquor mixed with coke.. if thats ok..
Kaizi looked at the drink he had in front of him. (aint' the same without the good stuff..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 am

"Mmkay." Reikou walked over to the bar and brought back Kaizi's drink and a glass of water for himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks again! kaizi finished his plain coke and started to drink the one Reikou had brought him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 pm

"So. How's your friend doing... Lucar was his name, yes?" Reikou asked, sipping at his water.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

He's doing great. Kaizi replied.
He doesn't have a dorm yet... He added.
He plays with dark magic tho... so I think he'll get a dark dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm

20 year old Rena walked in wearing the things at the bottom and hood up covering her fake black eyes. She sat down at the bar front and looked at the man "is her hear?" "not yet" the man said while cleaning a cup "what would you like?" "water" she said while turning to face the door while a group of people came in a sat down. Rena smiled ' mission time ' then took a sip of water then walked over to them*
Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Redandblackcloak Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) BlackCatGirlChained
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 am

Saiyu setted her cup down. She payed for it and went away. Saiyu looked at all three of them and went away. But when she stepped out, a man was leaning on the post and said, " Saiyu, right?"

" Yeah..."

" Come with me..."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Kaizi saw Rena walking walking towards the table...
Who's that? He said pointing at Rena.
He couldn't see he under the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Saiyu said, " She's Rena." Saiyu walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Oh.. she looks different when she wears things like that... looks like she's dark.. er...
Kaizi kept drinking...
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:28 pm

*the Bar tender looked at Rena then at Saiyu "that's not who she is, she may have many names but most call her 'the goddess shadow'" he walked over to Kaizi and gave him a cup of water "and this is from her"he added.

Rena stopped at the table " boy's do you just so happen to know Dr. Monrow?" " . . .why the hell do you what to know?" one of the men said glaring at her. She smiled slightly "can you tell me his whereabouts?" "ha! even we don't know that. . "another said lying. Rena frowned and leaned over the table and grabbed the man's neck "do you want me to ask again?" she said with an evil tone "my apologizes" he add while handing over a peace of folded paper. She let the boy go while taking the paper, opening it slowly and she smiled "if this is wrong I'm coming for your life" Rena said then started to walk off, then stopped to look at Kaizi then the boy next to him*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Kaizi took a sip of the water.
ugh-- He curled his claws on the table making marks...
His eyes started bleeding again.
He looked at Rena. (what did you do!?) He thought..
(What's in this drink!?)
Kaizi fell over onto the table.. but was still awake. He was panting really fast.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Rena looked at the Bar man "what did you do to him?" She asked in a vary pissed mood while picking Kaizi up "both of you come with me" she added while the man had no reply "thi" Rena hurried out the door "I'm sorry you both are now apart of this, please hold on" She said in a sad tone while she started to run north*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 am

Kaizi fell on the ground but was still panting.
He stuck out his hand d- d- dont-*pant pant*.. leave-*pant pant* m- me...*pant pant pant*
His claws started to grow... and his wings started to unfold...
aaahhhhgg!!...
his feet turned into claws and ripped open his boots....
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 am

"I will not leave you, so please hold on Kaizi" she hoped still runging into the tree area then into an empty old hut*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Kaizi's head became disfigured and began to shape into a "Lizard"-type head.
He lay on the ground breathing deeply in a beast's body 3 times the size he was normally.
ggrrrrhh...
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:25 pm

*Rena took some herbs from her cloak and started to mix them while mushing them together in a small mediation thing, she then used magic to form into water and mixed it with the herbs. "Drink this, it will stop your transforming and turn you back to your every day form" She said lifting Kaizi's head and showed him the green like drink she had just made*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Saiyu turned her head and said, " It's fine..." She kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next