Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Saiyu just looked at Kaizi. She then mouthed words and disappeared.
A man appeared and said, " How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 pm

*Rena ran over to Kaizi and helped him up "are you alright" she said in almost tired tone*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Kaizi's tongue was hanging out of his mouth.
(it huurts...)
Kaizi tried to look at the man.
(what do you mean "how does it feel?"... what did I do to you?!?...)
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 pm

The man just grinned. He looked at Rena and had this evil smile on him. The man came closer to Kaizi but there was a white wall between them. "What the hell is this?!"
A voice said from the distance.
" I won't let you hurt him anymore, Uncle/Brother!"
A familiar voice came again.
" Not any more..."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Blood started to leak from Kaizi's mouth.
he roared.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Saiyu looked at them both and said, " Hey!" She said in a cheery voice. She was in the air, flying, wings still out. When she landed, Saiyu landed in the area that her uncle/brother was in. She chanted out some words.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Kaizi looked at Saiyu and roared again.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm

" oi what's wrong??" She asked while starting to panic a little. she then noticed the blood again and tried to heal him with her magic.*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm

(THERE IS STILL A SWORD LODGED IN MY GUT!)
Kaizi began to bleed more...
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 pm

. . .opps...* Rena took out the sword slowly, then ripped off her 'open' long sleeve and tried it around him to slow the bleeding. she then tried to heal him by useing most of her magic at once.*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:08 am

Saiyu kept on chantting on ther words. She rushed over and putted her wings away. Her uncle/brother said, with a stuipd grin, " You can't keill him, you just can't"

Saiyu stopped and lower her sword. She started to walk slowly to him and smiled, " Onii-Sama, Stop that. Oji-Sama too."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Kaizi looked at Rena and nodded.
He then glared at Saiyu.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 am

Saiyu contuined to walk over. Her brother/uncle pointed her sword at her and yelled, " GET AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" Saiyu stopped and said angrily, " W...Why?" She lashed at them both and said, " IS IT BECAUSE YOU MADE A REPLACEMENT OF ME OR IS IT BECAUSE OF MY SMELL?!" She kneel down and began to cry, " Why? Tell me... please...."

After a moment of slince, Saiyu stood up and ran at her, stopped chanting her words and the barrir broke down. She hugged her brother and her uncle left his body. He smiled and said, " That was not it. It was you remind me of you mother and father." Saiyu looked at her uncle, ghostly figure and cired in her brother's arms.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 am

* kaizi's wound was now gone, Rena painted twice then smiled at him.*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 am

Kaizi shuffled up near Rena and put his head in her lap.
then he purred like a dragon (purred like a dragon not a cat)..
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 pm

" does it hurt any more? " she asked while thinking about petting him but didn't..*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Saiyu's brother shook Saiyu and said, " Saiyu... Saiyu..." The wall disappeared slowly and started to leave. Saiyu's brother looked at Rena and Kaizi, just stared.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Kaizi lifted his head and shook his head.
he put his head back in her lap and began to purr again.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 am

Saiyu brother left them, with Saiyu in his arms. He said, " Don't go near again. Do you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:23 am

* Rena turned her head around, as her right hand come from her left side with a kuni in hand. Kaizi only saw it in a fast motion as Rena threw it at the man holding Saiyu, right in the back.*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 pm

The kuni did nothing to the man. He glared at Rena and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 am

" fine...then try this.. " she said threwing another one, this time mixed mith magic*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:51 pm

A voice said in the distance around them.

" Rena...Stop...." Her brother looked at Saiyu and turned around. Saiyu was awake but her blood lust was still there.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:15 pm

" I will until you tell me what you did to Saiyu . ."she answered with an almost cat like grin*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Saiyu looked at down at them and said with a sad face. " I will... get married to him..." She looked at Kaizi with a sad experssion, then looked at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)   Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town Pub (heh, the one not infested with zombies)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next