Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Russia...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

In Russia... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Reikou appeared behind Saiyu (who was know a whole new person... creature.... thing...) and thrust his sword through her (or it's... i dunno) back. Green blood spurted out from the wound. It didn't kill it, but it stunned it. Reikou jumped up and grabbed Lucar. They vanished, then they were on the ground far away from the... thing.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Saiyu stood up. She then said, " I won't forgive you. NEVER!" She dashed towards the man.
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Lucar regained awareness and grabbed the ground.
Thanks Rei... I thought I'd drift away forever.. or at least until the atmosphere would burn me up...
He looked at his paws.. they were still sweating this mysterious liquid...
eeghh..
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 pm

*Black Fire appeared all around the Man and Rena as he sent Black Ice shards towards Saiyu, Lucar, Reikou and Yuki while a sound of an old flute came from them*
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Dont Interfer!a voice came out of Yukis mouth bu it was not his.He turned and faced the man.His eye lifeless showing no emotion.Everything suddenly went to below -50.The flames froze and yuki slowly speted towards the man.Click.....Click.......Click...... His shows tapped as everything was quite.The man esataed.You are nothing but an illusion made by Gaberial to show everyones hell.Yuki reached out and shoved his hand into the mans cheast.The illusion dissapered.Gaberil luaghed
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:42 pm

*Rena hit the ground, she saw still in a soundless sleep ans the old Flute rang in her ears*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Lucar saw Rena's ears twitch and crawled over and covered her ears with his paws..
(I hope she doesnt mind this weird stuff on her head) he thought.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:00 am

Saiyu didn't feel anything she just said, " Why?! Why are you bring people sadness!!!"Saiyu grew beigger and bigger. She then turned into a complete demon. Oncce they are, there is no way going back.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Lucar looked over... whoa...
He picked up Rena and ran behind a road block and continued to protect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Reikou ran up to Saiyu and carved a hole in the left side of her chest. The dark spirit inside of her was sucked into his pendant.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Lucar heard the blood spray out, but he forced himself to stay with Rena.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 pm

*Rena looked sad, but she couldn't wake up. she wanted to but something was stopping her from doing that*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Lucar felt himself become weightless again and held on to Rena because if he didnt he might float away again.
His paws started to sweat again to. Aw man... Rena probably wont like this..
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 am

Saiyu screamed. She then said, " What the hell?!" Her demon side was gone. And she saw normal. The black ice hit her back and she fell down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm

"The spirit is gone... Are you okay?" Reikou asked Saiyu, holding out his hand to help Saiyu up.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Saiyu looked at him. " Yeah." As she grabbed his hand and got up.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Lucar shivered
Well I supose its a good thing then that I decided not to drink that blood
He looked back down at Rena and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:21 pm

*Rena was no longer in control of her self, her eyes opened red, then darker red and noticeable. Rena slowly turned to look at Lucar. "Hehe, it stared. . . " A man called out as no one could fine were it was coming from*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Saiyu looked at Rena. " KAIZI GET AWAY FROM HER!" Saiyu rushed really quickly and tired to pin-point her attack on her.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Lucar jumped up freaked out and forgot he was still weightless and started to float away again.
agh! damit! he said waving his paws about.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:45 pm

*Rena stood while garbing Lucar's wrist as white lighting started to show on her arm. She had made Lucar gain back his weight again then tossed him to Saiyu easily*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:48 pm

wagh! Thanks.. he said regaining his balance.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:56 pm

* the lightning then turned Red "don't take it the wrong way boy" A person said threw Rena making her voice sound like a males with a teen girl, . .Rena's voice. She then lifted her hand to them as blood red ice came at them, but if it were to hit them it would explode like Fire mixed with little unbreakable ice shards*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Saiyu held Lucar by the arm and said, " That's not Rena!"

Saiyu dashed over and said, " Who the hell are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm

* Rena kicked Saiyu on the chest forcing her to go flying backwards "who knows hehe" they said with an evil twist*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Russia...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Places :: Russia-
Jump to: