Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Russia...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 am

Saiyu left the academy for the mean time and took her place to somewhere else. It was Russia. She tralved there by foot and boat. When she got to russia, she was speaking Russian. SHe understood what they said and she was helping the commander for some smugling. She didn't have a choice.

When the smugling job was finish she would go to sleep and get up at 3:00 a.m and do another job. When Saiyu got her second job she saw a person figure and ran at it.
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:26 pm

*Rena heard some one running, she turned around and saw Saiyu. Her eyes widen with surprised "wh-what are you doing hear? " She asked while wearing shrine cloths*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Saiyu looked puzzled. " That's what i want to ask you?!" She said pointing at her clothes, " Why are you in a shrine clothes?!"
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 pm

"uhh my father is in town and he wanted me to come a long" Rena said then looked down at the bag of food she was holding, then looked back up at Saiyu*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 am

Saiyu putted her hand on the forehead and answer, " Wow...."
" Hey You, We're going!!" A voice said form off the distances.

Saiyu turned her head, " Yeah I'm coming!" She was speaking russian again. Saiyu took a bow and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:02 am

*Rena bowed back and then started to walk away*
Back to top Go down

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:18 pm

All in a split second, Reikou appeared in front of the Russian man, slit his throat, and vanished again. He then appeared behind Saiyu. (...Now you get yours, Russian scum...) He noticed that the girl was Saiyu. He looked at the Russian flag on the arm of her coat, then the American flag on his. Since there was a break from school for awhile, Reikou decided to test his skills by joining the U.S Spec.Ops Intelligence. His mission was to eliminate the Russians that were planning to smuggle weapons into the U.S and Canada.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Saiyu grabbed her sword and stabbed and miss. She then said, " REIKOU! GET THE HELL OUT HERE!" She looked around the area and kneeled down.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Rena stopped to look back at Saiyu, but couldn't due to the of crowd of people*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 am

Saiyu ran where Reikou was going. Tch, Reikou's an a amrecaian. This is not good. Plus I disobyed my orders...
Back to top Go down

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:48 am

Reikou grabbed Saiyu's sword and threw it away. He pushed her away from him and said "I'm not gonna hurt you." The Blue-tooth on his ear rang. "Agent Alena. You've failed your mission. You were told to eliminate both smugglers. You've also been reassigned to the GSG9 special forces in Germany. Base out." The Blue-tooth beeped, ensuring that the call was over. Reikou tore the American flag off his jacket then disappeared. A few minutes later, he appeared the same only with a German flag on his jacket and the GSG9 logo on his other sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:03 pm

*Rena saw Reikou and walked up to him "what are you doing?" She asked while her ear twitched making her hair move a little*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Lucar walked past noticing Reikou...
hey I recognize him.. he goes to the same school as me..
He looked at his sleeve and said oh a fellow Grenzschutzgruppe 9 trooper... funny.
Lucar walked up to Reikou and stuck out his hand to shake. Hello I dont think we'v met before. he pointed at his sleeve with his other hand. I'm also a member of the boarder guard group 9 you appear to be working for also. Smiling ^.^
He looked at Rena. hmm.. you also seem familiar but I cant put my finger on it.
Reikou bowed instead of shaking his hand. (alright fair enough) he put his hand down.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

*though Rena was wearing shrine cloths she looked over at Lucar and bowed as well "I go to the blue Rose academy as well" She added for getting that she was still holding a bag of food in hand*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Oh, ok.. nice to meet you...
Lucar knew he knew her from somewhere els though.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:42 pm

" nice to meat you" she added feeling odd*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Lucar continued walking towards a vehicle he was ordered to drive.
He took the keys out of his pocket and pressed the unlock button.
*beep* *beep*
Lucar pulled opened the door and jumped into the car.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 am

Saiyu looked at all three of them.

" Rena, Reikou, Lucar..." Saiyu picked up her sword and said, " things have gotten intersing." licking her sword blade.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:43 am

*Rena turned around to face Saiyu, she gave a serious look*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:43 am

uh oh..
Lucar saw this and floored the gas pedal speeding out of the area
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Saiyu disappaered to find Reikou.
Back to top Go down

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Reikou mounted the Browning 50.cal on the vehicle, incase of any unwanted visitors. He thought he saw a soldier in a red beret. (...oh shit! its Spetsnaz!...) "Faster," Reakou yelled. "Spetsnaz troops inbound!) He opened fire on the group of troops, now following them on snowmobiles.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:23 pm

*Rena ducked down right away and looked up at Reikou "what the hell are you doing!?" She cried while not knowing there situation*
Back to top Go down

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:39 pm

"Its the Spetsnaz! They're Russian special forces. And I'm shooting at them cause' they're shootin' at us!" Reikou said, bullets whizzing by his head.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Lucar sped opened to passenger door and slowed down a bit.
Get In! He yelled waving at Rena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Russia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Russia...   In Russia... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Russia...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Places :: Russia-
Jump to: