Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frosts arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Frost walked across the field looking around surveying the area. "So Blaze is here eh?" He said to himself as he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Saiyu was sitting on a rock and looked in her mirror seeing someone close to Blaze.
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:17 pm

*Rena past Frost she was holding a bag of food and some odd things covered in cloth. she didn't really notice him because she was trying to hurry a little*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Frost ignored the girl since he spotted Blaze "Blaze!" Frost shouted, hitting him in the back and sitting down beside him on the grass. "Man how have you been? its been so long." Blaze turned around and saw Frost."haha! Frost! what're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Saiyu looked at them. " Blaze and Frost..."

Saiyu stood up and putted her mirror away. She walked over to Blaze which was a few steps away and said, " Hello..."
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:27 pm

"oh uhh hey... Frost meet Saiyu, Saiyu Frost... Frost is my closest friends... One of my only actually." Blaze said happily
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:29 pm

*Rena stopped and looked around, she kinda looked suspicious of something but cute. "ah, Blaze-kun~" She called while running over to him*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:37 pm

"haha Rena! hey! Rena meet Frost, my closest friend, Frost meet Rena my first friend here." Blaze said looking at the two. "Wow Blaze you sure know who to make friends with." Frost said looking at Rena and he punched Blaze in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:44 pm

*Rena bowed then sat down "nice to meat you---- are you okay? why did you do that?" she asked not knowing the out side world at all...*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Saiyu snicker. She then said, " Isn't that kinda rude?" Saiyu took out her mirror and showed everyone their past.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:50 pm

"ah you don't know much about city life i guess... I apologize." Frost said bowing to Rena with a smile
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Saiyu putted her mirror away and laugh really hard.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

* The mirror didn't show her past. it blacked it out.
"no you should not apologize for one's past.. "she said looking a bit serous about something then looked down a bit sad then looked back up "be sides how would it be your fault?"
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:08 pm

"I wasn't apologizing for anyone's past, I was just apologizing for my ignorance to how you would take it" Frost said
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:17 pm

" it's alright... most people don't bow hear any way... I'm the only one how does... it kinda a habit.." She said trailing off in to deep thought trying to know what her past really was ...*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Saiyu looked at her mirror. It flashed Frost's past. She looked at it. When Saiyu was looking at it, she felt stoned.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:37 pm

"The ability to look in ones past... very useful." Frost said looking at the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Saiyu looked at the mirror and then looked at Frost, said, " No. This is forbidden." She added, " I am using this ability because I am allow to."
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm

"well all the same a useful gift" Frost said
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

*Rena sighed softly while in deep though, knowing that the Mirror might brake if forced to see her past*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Saiyu looked at Frost and smiled. She putted her mirror away then walked in a different way.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:05 am

Frost watched her walk off suspecting something while Blaze was watching Rena "Somethin bothering you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:12 am

"n-nothing really.." she said then looked at her bag then pulled out a clothe and gave it to Blaze. there was something small wrapped in it, she smiled " sorry Frost I would have gave one to you to if you came earlier.." she added a bit sad, and kinda guilty*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Frosts arrival Default4
blaze94

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:17 am

"no worries, I dont take things from people unless I have something to give in return." Frost said watching Blaze while he opened it. "what is it?" Blaze asked
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:23 am

"that would ruin the fun of surprise.." She said with a bit of a giggle *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frosts arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosts arrival   Frosts arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosts arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: School Places :: The Field-
Jump to: