Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night in the forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Night in the forest - Page 2 Default4
blaze94

Night in the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:30 am

"whats your point? I've never ran from a challenge." he said irritated by being dragged.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:38 am

" Run and never return in the night " she said*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
blaze94

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:53 am

"I love the night, and nothings better then being in a forest at night so nothings gunna stop me from coming here" He said annoyed
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:57 am

A whistled sound could be heard all around the forest. The birds then flew off and grathed around the whistling sound.
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:58 pm

*Rena stopped and faced Blaze with an unhappy look " look, just be thankful that I'm saving your life instead of taking it " She hissed behind her mask*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
blaze94

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:34 pm

"You? Take my life? That's a joke." Blaze glared at the mysterious masked figure.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm

The whilsted sound was heard again. This time the birds went in a cricle around where Saiyu was last seen standing.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
blaze94

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Blaze looked up to the sky watching and listening.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Saiyu was raised in the sky by some odd magic, she was in the center of the brids cricling.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:28 am

" i'm not kidding, I'm stronger then I look humani.. " she said with a dark glare while holding a kuni that shined red when light hit it*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
blaze94

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:09 am

"Ya? Well I'm no weak civilian either. I live to get stronger and protect the people I care about and there are people at the academy i care about so if there are things in this forest that might threaten them I must eliminate those things!" Blaze glared back annoyed of the thought of the mytery person thinking they were better then him.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:05 am

Saiyu started to sing a sad song, that can be heard around the forest.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
blaze94

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:09 am

Blaze jumped up through the trees in the direction of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:45 pm

*Rena gave a sad look when he left " sorry.. but this has nothing to do with you..." she whispered threw her mask, though he could not her what she had just said. Rena started to run back to the large demon like a cheetah with no sound when running*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Saiyu kept singing. She cried and when she did, she looked at the brids and said, " Thanks." Saiyu smiled and just sat there singing another sad song.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
blaze94

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Blaze reached the top of a tree near Saiyu. "You again? Why is it that if anything weird is going on around here i find you mhmm?" Blaze asked
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Saiyu stopped singing and smiled. " Donno." Saiyu started to finish the song.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:07 pm

*The Demon roared to Rena's arrival to it. She took out her sword as it shined a white/ gold color; Fire blazed around and on the giant demon. Rena attacked but the demon put he's hand in front as the two powers of light and dark mixed; lightning of both colors shot out around them violently*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
blaze94

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Blaze got distracted by the light show in the distance then said "It seems like there are more interesting things in this forest then you." then jumped off the tree and headed towards the lights.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Saiyu looked at Blaze's back and took out her mirror. It was a demon in there. She said, " I won't forgive anyone." There were strings around the demon, which connected to Saiyu's mirror inside.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm

*Yume (Rena's 'pet') Flew past Blaze in a black cat form with magic wings over to Rena and the demon*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Saiyu turned her mirrior but the strings broke. She looked at her mirroir and ran off.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
blaze94

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Blaze sped up following the cat, jumping tree to tree he made sure to keep the cat in his sights at all times.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Saiyu looked at the moon. It was a full moon. She stopped for a mintune and set her mirrior on the grass, above the moon. The cracks were disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:40 am

*Yume started to go faster and faster as she got close to Rena and the Demon fighting.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night in the forest   Night in the forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night in the forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Outside :: The woods-
Jump to: