Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class......

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:57 am

Saiyu was sitting in her seat, waiting. Wating for time to pass. She looked outside and saw rain coming down really hard. Saiyu took out her book and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Blaze sat a few seats behind Saiyu and was also bored so when the teacher wasn't looking he shot a small fireball at the back of her head then quickly looked down and continued writing, snickering.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

*Rena was sleeping soundlessly in her seat while being some what on the desk*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Saiyu turned around, looking at Blaze and turned back writing down, snickering too.

The teacher then said, " Okay. Guys, Turn to page 57." Saiyu slept and the teacher poured water on her. Saiyu just kept sleeping.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:00 pm

With the teacher distracted by Saiyu, Blaze turned and shot another small fireball at Rena hitting her in the head.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:04 pm

*Rena didn't wan to be woken up out of her cat nap "nayn~~" She said in an almost whisper and vary cutely to*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:07 pm

"hehe" blaze laughed and smirked. He shot three rapid fireballs at her one hit her in the head, one on the shoulder and the other missed and hit the wall. Blaze quickly looked down at his work and continued writing.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:26 pm

The teacher came over to Blaze and smack him on the side of the head really hard. " Blaze, Do not do that! Now get your book out and turn to page 57!" Saiyu brust out laughing.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Blaze scratched his head, gave Saiyu a dirty look and took out his book. He turned to the page and brought out a piece of paper. He started writing something unrelated to the class.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:34 pm

*The teacher was pissed while walking over to Rena, they had a bucket of cold water and pored it on her "Nayn!!!" Rena screamed while jumping out of her seat and over to the back of the room; panting. People started to laugh......*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Blaze tried really hard not to laugh being that he was already in trouble and balled up his fists to distract him so he wouldn't laugh.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Saiyu laugh but stopped. She got up and Kira went to human from. He then said, " Saiyu. This..." Saiyu looked at the clouds and said, " Yeah. No mistaking..."
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:59 pm

"huh..?" Blaze looked over at Saiyu confused.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Saiyu looked at Blaze and said, " I'll need you and Rena's help for this." Saiyu looked at Kira and said back to blaze looking him the eyes, " Can I trust both of you?"
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:02 pm

*Rena was drenched she got angry "I'm going to change...then I'll help you.." she said then left*
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:03 pm

"I need to know what I'm getting myself into before i promise anything." Blaze said.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Saiyu looked at Blaze without any hesitation. She then said, " With our power, We can take someone down from long ago..." Saiyu gripped her hand. She then said, " With our power, we can take out my brother and uncle!" Saiyu smashed the window and landed in the school ground.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Blaze sat there for a moment thinking. He then stood up and walked to the broken window and said "Well to get out of class im in" and jumped out the window
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:15 pm

*Rena Ran out to meat Saiyu, wearing another light class uniform "sorry to keep you waiting" she said
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:03 pm

The coulds got darker and darker. Saiyu then yelled, " You here right?! Show yourself!" A man around his 20's came out and a man around his 30's came out. One man said, " Saiyu... What is the meaning of this?" Saiyu then said, " the meaning... What meaning?" Saiyu laughed and yelled at them, " There's no shittin meaning! I'll kill both of you!"
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Blaze took a step back into a defensive stance sensing the mood, his eyes lockedon the two strangers.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:10 pm

"EEHH? not fair...saiyu..." She said then sighed as her cloths changed in to this (click me!!) then went into a fighting stand

(Just the clothes!!)

Last edited by Yang on Thu May 13, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Blaze's eyes widened looking at Rena "wow..."
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Saiyu dashed at both of them and her eyes went blood red and she said, " are you here to take me back?! If you are, I WONT GO!"

The two men look at each other and said, " Too Bad." They both dash at Saiyu and when they hit each other, There was electricity in the air.
Back to top Go down
blaze94
"Blue Rose"
Class...... Default4
blaze94

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Blaze shot through the air fire circling around him and charged at one of the guys at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class......   Class...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next