Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon Empty
PostSubject: Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon   Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Name: Fei

History: Fei was born and raised in tall mountains in the countryside. About a month after birth, his entire family went missing. He decided to try and find his family. Along the way, he stumbled along Reikou and tried to find a way to make Reikou help his family. Reikou and Fei have been united ever since.

Element: Dark

Dislikes: Vegetables/fruit, annoying people (if you annoy Fei, he will most likely claw or bite you.)

Powers: Mind read (he can read other animal's minds, as Reikou can read other people's), very excellent sense of smell, good eyesight, very very good at sensing danger and other beings. Fei can also transform into a wolf. He discovered this when he first put on the collar Reikou gave him.

Appearance: Falcon: Dark brown Feathers, light underbelly, large talons.
Wolf: Black fur black underbelly, green eyes. (When very angry: Red eyes)

Extra: Like Reikou, Fei absorbs dark spirits using a collar Reikou gave him using half of his pendant. The collar has the same dark gem in the middle.

Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon Peregr11 -Falcon form

Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon Dark-w10 -Wolf form
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon   Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:16 pm

appvoed!
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon   Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon   Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:26 pm

hmm.. I was just thinking,after seeing the wolf pic, I have a picture of my dog in the dark and all you can see are his eyes, which are completely litten up in a green sort of color, and his snout.

and yes I likie approved : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon   Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reikou Alena; Fei; Falcon
Page 1 of 1