Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Saiyu was failing her arms and whatsonot and said, " Let me down, Let me down!"
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Lucar's ears perked up.
What?! He's Safe?! He said looking at Rena.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 pm

" Stop moving or I'll let you down into the lava.! that's what I said the first time! " She yelled, was it Rena or was it some one else? Rena would not yell at her friends but this...this person was not Rena at all. but still flew up to the surface. when they for there she flew over to a town that was not going to be 'attack' by lava so they were safe for now.

She landed on the ground and let them go, Kaizi was only 3 feet from them. the girl fell to the ground unconscious only 5 minutes later after landing.*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 am

Saiyu got up and said, " Are you guys okay?!" She rushed over at Lucar and kneeled down beside, glaring at 'Rena'.

((LAVA?! WHERE THE HELL LAVA CAME FORM?! ITS ICE!))
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 pm

((thats how epic this story is))
Lucar rolled onto his side.
I dont feel so good...
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 am

Saiyu helped him get up. She looked at him and said, " Sorry." She turned her body away from 'Rena' and stood up. She looked at the people around her. Saiyu started to cry and Kira, in human from, comforted her. He said, " Saiyu. Please don't cry. Please." He hugger her and soothed her in a gentle way.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 am

Lucar looked at Rena
so, wait.. where is kaizi?...
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

Saiyu looked at Lucar and said, " Wasn't he with you?" she looked around and looked Kira. " Kira I'm okay so..." Kira released Saiyu and said, " Alright."
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 pm

* Kaizi was only 5 feet from him on the ground......Rena had got up, she looked normal.."wh-what happened?...wait....were are we? how did we get hear? " she asked clueless, thouhgt she didn't know that some one had possessed her.*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Saiyu looked down and started to shake in fear. She looked at Kira and Kira looked back at Saiyu. He said, " Saiyu, Your face..." She was cluess, didn't know what to do anymore. All she could think of was her past. She mouthed some words and Kira hugged her. There was a ray of light underneath them. It shot upwards and made a cricle around them.

" Saiyu..." He hugged her tighter.

" Sakura..."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Lucar looked over at Saiyu
S-.. saiyu... are u feeling alright?...
Lucar moved back a bit..
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Saiyu looked at Lucar and nodded. Kira let her go. She step forward and ran, hugged Lucar and said, " Thank God! Thank god..." She was crying in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Lucar twitched.
what?...
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:02 am

Saiyu kept crying and crying. She then fainlly snapped. Saiyu pushed Lucar away from her and her eyes turned blood red and her fangs grew longer.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:27 am

" woh what are you doing Saiyu? " she asked not sure what was going on.*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Saiyu kneel down on both knees and stood back up. Her eyes were blood red and she panted heavily. Nothing in her hand expect for a bow an arrow. She snapped again and scream. Saiyu juster and jester. She looked at Kaizi and said some words.

" Go... Hurry.... stop....not...me..." Her fangs grew longer and she growled really loud. A white light glowed between her chest. Everything was blasted by wind and a really dark evil aura. When everything cooled down, Saiyu was no longer human.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 pm

eeuuaa.. Lucar shivered.
Lucar looked over at Rena
could it be that we angered the people here.. so the're changing her?...
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 pm

* Rena was still confused but she felt the Evil Aura*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:43 pm

'Saiyu' let out a big roar. She flet something, but when she did, she dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Lucar twitched.
So uhm... what?
He looked over at Rena.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:05 pm

* Rena was even more confused then before "well,...how the hell did I get hear and why is Kaizi laying 5 feet behind you? What's wrong with saiyu? . . .Where are we? " she asked smuthing poor Lucar with Questions, because she was possessed*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 am

Lucar was confused as well.
Wait.. you're the one that brought us here... wait-
Lucar looked behind him. Kaizi was lying there unconscious.
He went over and hugged him.
Oh thank god he's ok!!...
Lucar looked up at Rena..
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 am

* Rena tilted her head to one side waiting for some answers "what do you mean I brought us hear, I don't even know were hear is . . "she said clueless as ever*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Lucar squinted at Rena
Are you sure?... ok.. what's the last thing you remember?
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 pm

* Rena put her index finger on her lip and thought "humm..the last think I remember is being carried by yuki..." She said then blushed slightly, then it faded,*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country   Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egg Origen~~~~Ice Country
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Worlds :: Dragon World-
Jump to: