Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Empty
PostSubject: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Reikou walked up the stairs of the Cathedral. In front of him where giant doors like those seen at a church. He slid them open. Inside the Cathedral chamber sat the king of Darkness demons. [A little BTW, the demons we kill are either Undead demons or Savage demons.] Reikou walked up to the man. So, Reikou... You wish to give up your Tyrant abilities and become one of us, hm? the King asked. Reikou nodded. Drink from the first wine glass, and you will become pure demon. Drink form the second and you will be half human. But, both of the glasses will eliminate the Tyrant cells and genetics within you. "Second," Reikou said. The servant handed Reikou the glass. He drank it all with a quick gulp.

"ArghhHH!" Reikou felt pain in his upper back. He fell to his knees. Giant bat wings ripped out of his back. Reikou's pendant started to glow more than ever before. Reikou stood up, his wings shrinking down to a small size. He felt stronger than ever.

The wings will grow larger whenever you want to fly. Beware, though. When you are greatly enraged you will give your enemies no mercy in battle. Reikou looked at his gunblade. It was glowing red. He took it out and watched as symbols were burned into it. Your gunblade is now stronger as well. As is your knife. Go, Reikou, and test your powers on pitiful Undead and Savage demons. "Thank you, my lord," Reikou said. He walked out of the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Saiyu walked up behind the king and stabbed him in the chest. She said with a dark voice, " That was not a good choice." She took out the sword and the king fell. She gave a dark glare and cutted off his head. Saiyu licked her hand and sword.
" The time starts now..."
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Reikou burst through the doors to the chamber. He saw Saiyu. "What are you-" He saw the lord Demon on the ground, dead. "...What the hell... Why did you do that?" Reikou asked, keeping his hand on his gunblade. "You've killed my master! Why did you do it?!"
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:09 pm

You will not lay not even a spec of dust on my lady.A werewolf like creature appered in front of Sai.The voice was much like Yukis but lower and more strained.Who ever defiys the the rules will die.The creature walked over has a robed man came by and dragged the body away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:39 pm

(Time) Reikou threw Yuki out the window. (...Sorry Yuki... this isn't your business... Element shield) A forcefield locked the catherdral. No one could get in or out. Reikou looked at Saiyu. Time turned again. "Why are you here?" He asked, darkness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Saiyu said, " It was Father's orders. He said that is man was a hindrance..." She looked at him, like she was a different person. " So I had to get rid of him."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 pm

*Bang* *Bang* The cathedral doors shook

Its Kaizi let me in!!! He yelled.. but his voice sounded different.. deeper..
Dont hide it from me!!! that smell! its smells of a high-concentrated demon's blood and I must have it!!
*BANG* *BANG* the banging got louder.
PLEASE IF I DONT EAT SOMETHING I WILL DIE... and I dont want to die here!
*scratch* *scrape* *scratch* He started scratching at the doors..
Im soo hungry!!
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Saiyu walked at the door and silced it open. She turned around said. " goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Kaizi flew with his wings in rushing, dragging his hands and legs on the ground.. his hood wasn't up.
He flew right into the dead body and pushed it into the corner.
He started to eat it furiously.. taring limbs off and eating them separately...
A rat came over to join him. Sub-consciencely, he smashed the rat with his fist and continued his meal...
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Saiyu wlaked out and said, " My job is finish here." She whisted. Her Dragon, MeiYuki, came in flying in. She hopped on and MeiYuki roared really loud. They flew off.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:55 pm

m-.. make it stop!...
(make what stop?...)
THE VOICES!!... I can here them...
(perhaps we should stop eating this carcass?)
NO!!I must eat it! it taste soo good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Reikou stared at Kaizi for a long time. He than took the forcefeild off the cathedral. (Wait... if my master is gone... then... I'm the next Demon in power...) He thought. He looked at the dead carcass. (...screw that shit...) He walked over to the carcass and started cutting it into smaller pieces for Kaizi. He slipped a few pieces into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 pm

As Saiyu saw them, she went down and walked back to the castle and said, " Reikou..."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Kaizi stopped.. realizing Reikou's thoughts...
(I hope you dont mind that when you die.. I will eat your body to..)

(...btw thanks for cutting this into smaller pieces for me...)
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Saiyu looked at them and grabbed Reikou's collor. She said with a angry toen, " What the hell did you do?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Reikou vanished and appeared behind Saiyu. "What do you mean...?"
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Saiyu turned around and jumped back. " I mean! That?!" She was pointing at the carcass. Saiyu yelled, " KAIZI! GET AWAY FORM IT!"
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Kaizi looked back at Saiyu and Snarled...
he continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:34 am

Saiyu twichted. " or not..." She headed outside to they went back to there house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Reikou watched with an evil look on his face as Kaizi ripped at the carcass's flesh with his teeth. Fei flew in though the window and perched himself on the King's desk. Reikou fed the falcon the pieces of meat he had put in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Kaizi walked over wiping his mouth with his sleeve.
He looked at Fei
good isnt it?... he grinned..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Fei chirped happily. He continued to eat. When finished, he turned into a wolf andstarted to chew at the bones of the carcass.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:54 pm

I like the meat... but I'm not so big of the bones.. you can have them.
Kaizi nudge some other bones towards Fei.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Saiyu sighed. She looked at the meat and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Kaizi bent down, picked up some meat, and put it in his pocket.
I'll keep this for later he said puting more in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}   Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Cathedral {Demon Clan HQ}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next