Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Member.From The Lake?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

A New Member.From The Lake? Empty
PostSubject: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Yes ill head out now.Yuki walked out of the head masters room with a map and he letter from before.The letter stated that a Chosen creature for My son at Lake Kujia.Yuki walked out the of the gates and slowly made it to the woods were it seemed peaceful.The letter said it would be dangerous.But it doesnt seem like it is doesnt it Rika?yuki smilied and walked into the forest
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 pm

A snapping nosie could be heard near Yuki as he headed in the woods.
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:03 pm

The loud noise startled Yuki so he slowly looked at the tree behind him and say Sai sitting in the tree
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Saiyu looked at Yuki and said, " Auuu... I'm sorry..." In her cute voice.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Its ok......I have something i have to do at lake Kujia in these woods.Yuki said down feeling lost while his dog ears twiched
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Kira (Neko-Chan) Hissed at Yuki. He turned around and hissed at the woods. Saiyu listened carefully and jumped back. Daggers came flying across where Saiyu satted. Kira said, " Saiyu! Its dangerous here, You must get out!"

Saiyu was floating in the air. Kira turned around, " SAIYU!"
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm

I cant i have a missio from my.....................A dagger flew at Yuki but yuki grabbed the tip of it and threw back in the woods.Soo after the dagger was throwen Vampires and demons came running
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Saiyu mouthed.

Kira said to Yuki, " You idiot. Hit thier legs or chest, where the heart is place, or cut thier head off..."
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Dont worry i never miss my targeted spot.Yuki sent a Rika after them she quickly pushed them down.They are protecting something you can tell.Thay wont get any closer to us unless we attack.Apperantly only animals are aloud in this forest.Yuki pulled out some needles.He throws theme and that have a knock out drug in theme.He hits all of theme so thay are all knocked out.Lets get moveing.Yuki walked with Sai for a few hours till thay came to a lake.The letter says "Under the sheets You lie asleep"What does tha mean?Yuki sat down thinking

Last edited by ~Yuki In Red Snow~ on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Saiyu grabbed the letter form his hand and said, " Donno."
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:11 pm

After several minouts of thinking in quite Rika turned into a human and spoke Under the sheets refers to under the sheet of water and you lie asleep must mean at the bottem of the lake bed.Rika smilied and turned back to normal.ok were going under water.Yuki jumped in the lake seeing a giant surpent under the water.It opened its eyes and swam with killing intent at Yuki.Yuki swam out and jumped on land.Sai get ready for battle i need your help with a giant baskalisc. Do not use weapones only spells. Yuki got ready for some magic casting whle he waited for the snake to get closer
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Saiyu stood on land. She said, " Mother. Father." She the lake a frozen spot that would kill the enemies and only them.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Sai immoblaze it ill take care of it after that.Yuki ran around the snake.But the the water in the lake made a water bubble around Yuki.This is the snake of WaterYukiswam out of the bubble frezzing it he then froze the water so the snake could not controle it.Now stop it from moveing Sai!!!!Yuki yelled as the water started to thaw
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Saiyu huffed, " I'll try." Kira said, " Saiyu, Don't push yourself." Saiyu turned her head, " Heh. Do you think i'll give up now." She stood up and said, " WHERE ARE YOU, LALA?!"
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Light Dark Seal!!!The snake was distracted by Sai so Yuki casted his spell calming the beast and shrinking it to normal size.[color=aqua]You are my new pet.Ill name you Mizuhebi Mizu for short.Yuki picked up the knock out snake and walked out of the forest with Sai.thanks for your help.heres something for your troubles.Yuki hands Sai a scroll saying "Sly Cat".It alows you to become more like neko and slip throught any thing just like if you were boneless and it alows you to always land on your feet.Yuki smilied and laughed a bit
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Saiyu huffed. " T-TH-Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 pm

it the least i could do for your help.Yuki walked home and showed the snake to the head master.the head master verifid that it was the snake of water.And he aloud yuki to keep the snake and any other animals that he has
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:03 am

Saiyu looked at the snake and said in a derlicty voice, " HeadMa--- No. Father, I have something to talk to you." The headmaster nodded at said, " Yuki, Can you please get out for one minute?"
Back to top Go down
Beck
"Blue Rose"
A New Member.From The Lake? Default4
Beck

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 am

Beck was walking by when he heard people talking. I was bored and jumped into the bushes to hear the conversation. :3
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:31 am

Saiyu said, " Is this... Is this what I wanted." The headmaster looked down. " No." Saiyu said, " Then why?!" She coughed, but it was no oraidy cough. Blood splatted everywhere. Saiyu's eyes widen. The headmaster ran and said, " Are you alright?!" Saiyu huffed, " Yeah. But what is this?"
The headmaster looked down, " A curse."
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 pm

HeadMaster you are wrong.Its a spell handed down from my family.It is not a Curse.Yuki walked back in aggervated
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

The headmaster said, " No. It is a curse handed down by her family. A family of demons, vampires and wolfs."
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Fine......But if it is the scroll i gave her you are wrong.Yuki walked out angery
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:03 pm

The headmaster said, " Yeah..." He closed to door and looked at Saiyu.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Then the headmaster looked at kaizi. He was sitting in a chair in the room petting his dragon.
Its making me sick...
"I know, I know..." said the headmaster putting his head in his hand..
"ok, look. I know there's something wrong with this curse you have... and Its been making kaizi and some of the other students sick... but kaizi is'nt the normal sick that the students are.. he's been coughing up blood and puking up little black slugs..."
Kaizi sneezed and blood went all over the wall.
ugh.. sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Member.From The Lake?   A New Member.From The Lake? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Member.From The Lake?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Outside :: The woods-
Jump to: